FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just the way you are, Hyun Joong version

You probably heard of the song already right?? And its awesome!!! 


So I loved this post on Tumblr so much!!!


Credit: magicmanula

His lips, his lips. I could kiss them all day if he let me.


His laugh, his laugh. He hates, but I think it’s so sexy.


When i see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change.



‘Cause you’re amazing just the way you are.


And when you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while.



‘Cause you’re amazing just the way you are.






3 comments:

  1. He gets dumped by the girl in the song, who in their right mind would? Such a playah! Hehe.
    I love his laugh! All leaders have unique laughs, haha. Can't stop staring at convulsing Kyujong in the back.
    That smile, I die everytime.
    Bareface!
    That famous heart gesture, so cute~
    How can someone look so sexy yet cute?!
    Spoiled Joong in WGM, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know how he does, but everytime I see him makes me fall in love with him again...
    <3

    thanks for this, Kathy.
    xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HOPE ,,MAKE TODAY THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE"!YOU ARE UNIQUE!HANDSOME SEXY AND LOOK GREAT!4D I hope you WILL UNDERSTAND me someday!

    ReplyDelete