FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong: " The Kiss With Jung So Min left An Impression On Me"

I guess from the very first time we saw the videos, we were very curious as to what Hyun Joong talked about especially regarding that kiss on Jung So Min!!!

So here is the translation posted by jina_bing_bang at Soompi..! Thanks to Anonymous for the tip!

Kathy's thoughts?: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
----


--------

I will translate from where he was talking about the kiss [around 3:20].
In the beginning the questions for KHJ were not really questions but just comments saying that the fans are awaiting his next drama, how Japanese fans want to see him in Japan again and etc.
--
The MC [Park Seul Gi] reaches into the question box and says that the comments are so global as some are written in English too.
She gives the paper to HJ and he says:
"Jung Yeh Jin wrote this one, So-Min Unnie and Kissing. I am envious of So-Min Unnie. My mom also likes you, Oppa KAHH!
(this causes laughter from the audience)

I will always support you, huh huh. Kiss scenes now flat? [**Like referencing will there be any more kiss scenes or will they be calm scenes. Sorry it was kind of hard to translate]

What did the kisses taste like with So-Min Unnie? KAHHHHHHH!!!

(Then KHJ mentions the seat number)
MC: The questions for this are a little deep, aren't they (asking the audience)

KHJ: Kiss taste?
MC: Yes, how was it? [around 4 min]

KHJ: Well...depending on what Jung So-Min are before the kiss scene...Do you think it will be tasty? If she chew gum, it will taste like gum. If she rinses (rinses her mouth-mouthwash) then it will taste like rinse. Well...therefore

MC: What about lip gloss..... [around 4:25 min]

KHJ: Ah, I think there is a smell to the lip gloss...

MC: Oh~ There was even a rumor saying a strong smell was used..Was it?

KHJ: I don't think so.

MC: So, then it wasn't [kiss scenes] weren't that memorable then?

KHJ: No, it left an impression. In the beginning.. the first kiss scene we were both awkward, during the imagination scene I kissed Jung So-Min's bottom lip

MC: She's mad over there! "Stop, don't tell anymore" (MC was re-enacting a fan she saw after KHJ made the comments) [around 5:05 min]

KHJ: Yes, but whatever you do you increase... [**I think he means increase, to get better at something]
(audience reacts)
Why are you all like this? [**like what is with this reactions in a joking matter], like you all have never kissed anyone.

MC: So did you increase..

KHJ: Uh, I have increased a lot so now I have to fade it (gradually stop it)
I'm not that kind of person but the director wanted it..

MC: Of course, if the directors wants you to do something you have to do it all.

KHJ: Yes, of course

MC: But, I really like these kinds of questions [around 5:44 min]
Do you all not like it (asking the audience), as the audience replies "YES!"
--
The two talk some more and then the MC asks KHJ which question left an impression on him and he picked the one where a girl lost 30kg as she went on a diet and wanted a hug from KHJ. KHJ then says that these are the tennis clothes he wore [not the ones the he REALLY wore on set but the exact same outfit] which he signs and gives to the girl.
[[translation credit to jina_bing_bang@Soompi]]

8 comments:

  1. More pictures from the finale event ^_^
    http://www.lovekimhyunjoong.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1004&p=14103#p14103

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh.. he likes jung so min's kiss! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!And I am super ecstatic!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's more interesting on what's the reaction of jsm upon hearing the answers of khj..Promotional pk activities please come immediately i can't wait anymore! whew!

    rizza

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can i see this video? and when KHJ said "so now I have to fade it (gradually stop it)" what does he mean by fade it? i dont really get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, technically, he did not really say "I like JSM's kiss," ( :~D ) but he never really said he DID NOT like it either.

    He said "it left an impression". ...hmmmm....he impressed enough to remember the kisses long after they took place, huh?

    Ah, how I wish the video had not been taken off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was the one who was given by those TENNIS CLOTHES.. I might and would be the HAPPIEST GIRL EVER:)) ^_^ :(

    Or...

    I wish I was just there just to see him.. I would really be happy and satisfied :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. what the title song of number 3 in list

    ReplyDelete