So apparently, there has been change of plans of the number of people. Instead of 500, 300 people will only be accomodated... hmmmm....
FOR ASTROVISION ALBUM BUYERS
1. First 300 buyers of Kim Hyun Joong albums at the Astrovisions booth located at the TriNoma Activity Center on August 25, 2011 shall be entitled to one (1) Hi-five touch pass and one (1) seat stub.
2. Stubs shall be given at the Astrovision booth upon purchase of albums together with the official receipt of purchase.
3. One album purchase is equivalent to one hi-five touch pass and one seat. One (1) CD, one (1) person policy applies.
4. Astrovision reserves the right to validate receipts. Receipts that are defaced, crumpled, tampered, photocopied and smaller than the actual size will not be honored.
5. The schedule on the stub is final and cannot be changed.
6. Hi-five touch passes shall be surrendered to the Ayala Malls representative situated at both ends of the stage.
7. All qualified participants, complete with official receipt, hi-five touch pass and seat stub will high five Kim Hyun Joong on a first come first served basis.
FOR AYALA MALLS A CARD AND VIPINOY CARDHOLDERS
a. First fifty (50) Ayala Malls A Cardholders and first fifty (50) VIPinoy Cardholders who will call the TriNoma A Card hotline at 901-3000 or 901-3690 on August 22, 2011 are entitled to reserve one (1) slot to buy Kim Hyun Joong’s Breakdown album. One (1) Ayala Malls A Card or VIPinoy Card is equivalent to one (1) slot only.
b. When reserving, the Ayala Malls A Card and VIPinoy Cardholders will be required to give his/her A Card or VIPinoy number for identification and a mobile number where a text message will be sent regarding the confirmation and details of the album reservation.
c. Present the Ayala Malls A Card or VIPinoy Card and confirmation text at the A Card Concierge located at Level 1 on August 23, 2011 to get your reservation stubs. The presentation of Ayala Malls A Cards or VIPinoy Cards and confirmation text would be strictly implemented.
d. The Ayala Malls A Card and VIPinoy Cardholders must purchase the reserved album at the Astrovision satellite selling booth at the Activity Center on August 25 until 1:00pm only.
e. Present the reservation stub to the A Card/VIPinoy Concierge personnel located at the Astrovision satellite selling booth at the Activity Center, on August 25 until 1:00pm only. The presentation of the reservation stub would be strictly implemented. One (1) reservation stub, one (1) CD policy applies.
f. Reserved albums will be forfeited by 1:01pm on August 25 and slots will be released to the public.
For inquiries, please call our Concierge Hotline at 901-3000.