FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Joo Ji-Hoon Joins Kim Hyun-Joong at KEYEAST

Imagine my surprise the moment I saw this article.. Wow... Really...

For those who are new to Korean entertainment, Joo Ji Hoon is the Crown Prince at the hit korean drama, Princess Hours, which was also produced by Group 8, the producer of Playful Kiss..

---




Actor/model Joo Ji-hoon is ready to start his career again at KEYEAST. The star signed a contract with the company this month and he will be discharged from the service in November.
After he completes is military service, the company has stated that they will promote him in Korea(and internationally) and Ji-hoon will return to the entertainment industry as a more mature person and actor.
The last time we saw this celebrity he was dealing with some legal trouble regarding drug use. Since then, he has cleaned up his act.
Are you ready to see the return of our clean and sober Crown Prince?  The entertainment kingdom awaits him,even though Kim Tae-hee has moved in the Palace.

Sources: Nate and SportsWorld

5 comments:

  1. AAAAAHHHH OH MY GAHH
    PRINCE SHIN :) LOVE YAHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
    buong-buo n araw q~
    my PRINCE is coming back~
    *peace KIM HYUN JOONG mas MAHAL p din kita~


    <3 HYUNCHEL is LOVe <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kathy, is kim tae hee and joo ji-hoon are a real couple?..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fav when I was hooked on Goong. Welcome back, JJH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, Jihun is not in a relationship with Kim Tae Hee.
    Hi Kathy - as you know Jihun's name is written all over my fb wall and all over my face! Thanks for posting this and I laughed when I read that KTH has moved to the palace! I am watching that drama.
    Hunnies/Hyoonies were jolted happily by the news and eagerly await Jihun's first project and first photo with the word "KeyEast" below it.
    My year and all those who loves Jihun started great. I love BYJ, I love KHJ, I love Jihun of course, therefore I love KeyEast too.
    Thanks Kat for actively twitting and posting re KHJ. I hope to see his photo with Wuri Jihun!
    Take care, Tarits Unnie

    ReplyDelete