FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, January 6, 2011

HQ Video: Crying Kim Hyun Joong at SS501's Persona Encore Concert

Remember the year ender post I wrote about Hyun Joong crying at Persona Encore Concert? Here is the full cut of that, from the Persona Encore DVD(which I am yet to buy...) Anyone who has a great heart, I accept gifts.. LOL.. Just joking..^^

I miss SS501 dearly... I really wish the time comes they will comeback.. !

I always get this reaction: "OH! So you are also a TRIPLE S!" I say, Yeah! I cant be a Hyunnie if I am not a Triple S! He loves SS501 soo much. And I love everyone he loves too... !

Thanks squishiee for the link!! (And for taking time to share it to me!! )

Credit: Anniezawrr






5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting the Persona with English!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this vid!
    I really wanted to watch it..
    May I ask, what the background music is for the fanvid?? I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fanvid song that they watch is called
    Wings of the World

    here is the actual fanvid that made leader cry:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QeE_QI9Fjs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cried watching this. And then Kyujong wouldn't stop crying in their last fanmeet. I miss them~

    ReplyDelete
  5. when was this held sis? where? grabe ang daming tao!!!..gaano kaya kadami ang crowd? do you have link for full video ng concert nito?

    ReplyDelete