FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, November 22, 2010

Kim Hyun-joong said, "Romantic acting makes my toes and fingers shrink... I want to do some tough guy roles"

Aigoo Leader! I know I know.. But you did such a good job being a romantic guy!! And a great kisser!! hahaha


"If I cared about the viewers rating, I would've done big dramss. I was really ok with my dramas".


'Naughty Kiss', which ended last October, was a total failure viewers rating-wise. Even though it recorded 8 million viewers for YouTube special version, TV version ended quietly.


Compare to the careful question, Kim Hyun-joong's answer was cool. “Everybody near me asked that I was okay, but I was really okay. I was because it wasn't the worst viewers rated drama. I told people that all I have to do is go up now.”


Kim Hyun-joong confessed that he also learned responsibility as an actor from this drama. “I learned how hard it was to lead a drama by oneself. I don't regret my work since I did my best. I love to have high viewers rating but I don't cling to it. I rather try to do a drama that I can proudly show to my son/daughter later in my life. 'Naughty Kiss' will be one of them.”


He also revealed his thoughts about classic mellow or action drama/movie. “Yoon Ji-ho from 'Boys over Flowers' or Baek Seung-jo from 'Naughty Kiss' are totally different character from me. Their lines are so cheesy. I think they were cheesy because those two dramas were school-based dramas. I want to do some other types of character for next drama. Someone who likes to yell and full of testosterone.”


Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )
Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema


7 comments:

  1. It is good that hyun joong is not worried. He gave his best effort. And the fans appreciate it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way hyun joong express about what kind of role he would like to play. I would definitly love to see him in a drama just like the video Please be nice to me. I would definitly love the see that actitude that would BE the Bomb!!. Hyun We support whatever u decide on in the near future.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Leader said this before that he would like to try a role like a serial killer. I believe that a character like an asian Jason Bourne would also suit Leader someday. A person who got amnesia and became a man with a conscience and who tried to turn himself in, out of the little bits and pieces he can recall, a fugitive since he is perceived as a killer but still saves himself from immediate capture because of the skills he possesses including hindsight, foresight, it appears like an instinct of the little memory that has left in him, falls in love, fast and sneaky, smart and intelligent and later on redeems himself apart from his skills but because of the help of his old friends. This is the only assassin that is the main character of the story, and where you will also take his side even if the character was really a villain in reality. The Jason Bourne series. If leader will take a role like this you will pity him and most probably fall for him too. I would like to see Leader someday in this kind of role if he prefers something bloody, sinister or mysterious, hair rising, and heart stopping. Yes, when I saw that short intro video for Please Be Nice to me, it confirms that its really what he wants^^ agnes

    ReplyDelete
  4. :kathy!Look at KHJ's right finger!He's wearing it again...the RING!! I love it!do u think it's the same ring as PK's?-Markii Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! "proudly show to my son/daughter in my life. Naughty kiss will be one of them".. Andweh! unless his kids omma will be jsm then he shld show it to them. haha! kissing scene plus plus.. hehee..


    wany

    ReplyDelete
  6. it would be awkward to show PK to his kids
    unless the mommy is --you know who---
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would not show to my kids to watch PK because they are going to be kissing like their father when they are young. When they need to be protected by their parents, but showing that is a not good example.

    ReplyDelete