FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Where to Order Kim Hyun Joong Merchandises

Hello Hyunnies!

I got a lot of questions at my sidebar and on comments too about where to purchase the endless Merchandise that Hyun Joong have!So I will make a list for you!!

1. Ready Action Photobook in Spain

This is a photobook that Hyun Joong shot in Spain that I guess you all guys should not miss of course as this has 200 photos in it!!! It also has some anecdotes that Hyun Joong had made himself!

You can order the photobook HERE


2. Ready Action In Spain DVD 

Dont be confused as this one is different from the first..The first one is entirely photobook..But this one included 2 DVDs of the making of the photobook..It also has some 20+photos in it...Must buy too!

Click HERE to purchase


3. First Love Story DVD and Photobook

Now this one is the most expensive yet..But honestly, I can't resist..That is why I am working so hard to get one! LOL! Hyun Joong shot scenes in Bali and Japan and this features her love story..WITH FANS...He looks sooo dashing in here! 

Click HERE to purchase!



4. Kim Hyun Joong 2011 Calendar

As it suggests, it is the official Kim Hyun Joong calendar distibuted by Keyeast. It comes with UBER great photos to stare at the whole year of next year(which I HAVE!!!) and a DVD of the making of the calendar..

Click HERE to purchase!



PLAYFUL KISS Merchandise

1. Playful Kiss OST!

Now this one is a must have for all Kissers out there! It has 21 songs in it and has a great photobook as you have seen at my previous post! So PALLI!!BUY!!!

Click HERE to purchase!!!!


2. Playful Kiss Romantic Tumbler

A tumbler that has Baek Seung Jo in it! Pretty expensive for just a tumbler..However, I dont know myself..I think I might panic buy again! LOL!

Click HERE to purchase!!


3. Playful Kiss Lovely Tumbler

This one is with So Min..Lovely indeed!! 

Click HERE to purchase!!!


4. Playful Kiss 3d Mouse Pad

As the name implies...It is..3d Mousepad..kekeke

Click HERE to purchase!!!!


5. Playful Kiss Mouse Pad

Click HERE to purchase!!!


6. Playful Kiss Clear File

Now this one's something too! Hmm....

Click HERE to purchase!!!



Here is it guys!!! Well, all of these are from Yesasia since basing from experience, Yesasia has been really proven for having great quality. As much as I want to buy the tumbler and other stuff, I suggest you start with the photobooks and DVDs first as they are much more deserving yet of the prices..LOL!

And watch out for the release of Baek Seung Jo's Diary Compilation next month...!!!



4 comments:

  1. me getting most of them, and all of them one day...
    kk. ive officially gone nuts.

    sh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for creating this summary. It really will help a lot ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. excuse me..how tofollowyour blog...??? this blog is interesting ..i like it...
    . pLease answers to www.daugnadz.blogspot.com ... i wait you ^^

    ReplyDelete