FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, October 22, 2010

Mischievous Kiss Episode 16 Screencaps

Not of great quality yet but still..Better than none right??

What do I think of the Final episode?? Well, it was great as always...I only wished we had a lot of JoNi screentime..And yes...I am thankful for KIM HYUN JOONG PERFECT's Fancam..MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER!~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. lol... did you have that thought too? sometimes i wish dramas could use clips from fancams instead. kk
    Thank you for all the updates. i love today's episode as well. too sad it's ending... I actually dropped some tears right after the credits roll finished...

    SH

    @agnes... my real name? secret.. kk. i guess i go by v in some blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how come? So you are v...hmmm I have seen that name somewhere...I only use my real name in Kathy's blog though. This blog is like my home blog, sort of like an official blogspot for me...just like Playful Kiss has ytkiss channel and its MBC fanpage and Leader has his official website created by KeyEast. hehehe

    ReplyDelete