FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, October 22, 2010

[Fancams] Goodbye Baek Seung Joo Event from Kim Hyun Joong Perfect

He really really really looks soooooo handsome last night!!!And he looks so happy!!!!Id like to believe he is inspired?Oops..Forgive me Hyunnies if you are not a JoNi couple lover for my fantasies...It's just...They really look oh so great together in my eyes!!!!

His voice is a little hoarse but I really dont mind..It's acceptable..Considering the amount of rest he is getting...





2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping hyunjoong and so min are dating in real life. I'm a little bit disappointed during finale pk's event, there's none of pics or fancam which were the two together, sigh i can't get over yet of joni couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe as they will have more shoots for the special edition, something more than admiration will develop hehehe

    ReplyDelete