FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hyun Joong @ Japan FanMeet by elley0606

Here are some tidbits of what Hyun Joong said from the Fanmeet. Most of this were tweeted by Miyo while the fanmeet was going on so thank you!


---


♥Hyun Joong said that he wants to travel to South Pole because he is curious and wants to see a group of special type of whales.

♥He mentioned that he want to comeback as a singer next year. He said that we wants to practice singing and dancing and is looking forward to this.

♥This one is hilarious and of 4D ^_^ Hyun Joong said that he want to go to the space. He said that he even already checked the costs.

These are all what I remember for now. Anyway, I sure will be reading fan accounts later.

Meanwhile here are the photos that was shared by elley0606 on her blog.
















2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...leader is just so 4D....hyun joong ah if you need a companion when you decide to go to space or even the black hole...i'm here...lol!!! gracia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I also have the dream to go to space always although I think it is very expensive. When I get so rich, I will do that too! I even have a book of popular sciences, and I read about astronomy, the big bang, all the other planets...etc Does it make me 4D too? I think he is a very intelligent guy, a wide reader and very ambitious too. But he can afford to go to outerspace. Can I go with you leader? I am really so interested too ^_^

    ReplyDelete