FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Face Shop Stores in Manila

I am so envious of my dear Hyunnies who were able to stalk Face Shop stores just to see our dear Hyunnie!!!

Thanks soo much Agnes for the photos!!!!WAHH!!!!I say.MORE MORE!!!

Hyunnies in Manila and Philippines, make sure to visit Face Shop stores too! And of course buy to show your support to Hyunnie! The products are incredible your money will not be wasted!!!

Bonifacio High Street









This was taken by my Unnie Cheezeemelt. Taken from SM Megamall


3 comments:

  1. from what i've seen so far...FS megamall has the nicest poster of our joongie...and also, the most accomodating staff...gracia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noona,

    According to Agnes, the staff from Bonifacio are nice too!! They allowed her to take photos and she even befriended them!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! so far TFS poster of ledaer at Bonifacio High is my favorite....

    ReplyDelete