FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, September 17, 2010

Wish ur my Love...Hyun Joong

Ok...So maybe the moment you entered my blog today, you wondered, "Why is Wish Ur My Love playing when it's MK fever?"

Well, there is a significance to that move for me. I just wanted to share to you guys my journey. This song started it all. Yes, the moment I saw Ji hoo before, I love him. But the moment I heard this play for the first time with Ji hoo on the screen, that was it. I can't let go.

I love Baek Seung Joo...a lot! But I will never forget Ji hoo...He changed my life. If not for him, you may not be here at my blog too. When I re watch this video, I can't believe how my love have taken me...This is just...amazing. Mushy as it may seem but really, this makes me cry...Realizing how far I have been, and wow...How I love it...

Extraordinary too...What a life Ji hoo gave me...That led me to Kim Hyun Joong. That led me to the Crazy, Sentimental, and Crazily Head Over Heels Kathy I am right now.

Here is the video I am talking about...Fall in love with Ji Hoo...Again...


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    For me Jihoo started this fan journey, then shillang and then Kim Hyun Joong (as SS501)and now of course, Baek Seung Jo. You are right, this journey is amazing. I never knew how hard I fell until this rating news. I am so worried but everyday I try to find a reason to look at the positive side.

    Here's to happier times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the drama i started to love kim hyunjoong as jihoo sunbae. he captures my heart to like him. then i searched for him until i found it he is the best dancer and leader on his generations. i watched him in wgm & it makes me eager to love him as a singer, dancer & an actor. his dorky moods makes me crack everytime i saw him on tv screen. everything about him makes me crazy often^ and now, there's baek seung jo who entered deepest in my heart which i can't forget his perfect expressions being cold and rude guy but deep in side he feels inlove too in secret..i want him happy in real life and find a girl who suits him perfectly and having a family so that in time he can escape the troublesome life in showbiz..for me, it's better to retire as what he plan for his life soon rather than to see him on stage and tv screen but most of korean people bashing him everyday that makes me feels hurt^^ but i'm still here to love and support him no matter what('",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thesame dear... i first saw him in Boys Over Flowers. He was smiling back then! And I was like oh my! He is adorable! I love him since then...

    ReplyDelete