FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, September 17, 2010

Message from KEYEAST

Honestly guys, I am getting more and more concerned with Leader's well being. I know Leader is a strong person, so it is good that these messages come out in times when I feel like missing Hyun Joong's happy aura.

Well, let's continue praying real hard for Leader ok? Fighting Hyunnies! Fighting Hyun Joong! We love you!

Credit: http://hyun-joong.com/bbs/view.asp?code=notice&idx=1874


Hello, this is CEO Yang Geun-hwan from Keyeast here.

In the blink of an eye, the hot Summer spins its heat around and welcomes the refreshing Fall.

This is my first time leaving an entry here ever since Kim Hyunjoong-gun's opening of homepage. 
Right after Hyunjoong-gun was reported to have signed on with a new agency, he was immediately decided for participation in a drama, and it seems like he is really running with no proper state of mind. Of course, thanks to the support from everybody who visits here has turned into strength for me and for the agency. I thank you genuinely.

For now, Hyunjoong-gun is fully focusing on shooting for drama with almost no single day of rest. But thanks to the unchanging love and concern from everyone, we gathered strength and is able to dwelve into shooting. Though it is a little sad with the ratings, Hyunjoong-gun will work hard to create a meaningful work as an always improving actor and that, we ask for all of you guys' support right until the final episode. 

Ever since Hyunjoong-gun's official homepage was open, I have often spent time to come to listen to the voices of fans as I see for myself. I am really grateful that all of you came together to weave this common space to communicate mutually more than to expect. Each and every sincere sentence left by every one of you guys will not be forgotten. Hyunjoong-gun will work hard to become a more developing artiste as his agency here will also keep working harder together. 

Chuseok is just round the corner. 
Please do spin an enjoyable and abudant Chuseok with your family and friends. 


from: Yang Geun-hwan

17 comments:

  1. hi kathy, i don't know what to say..all i know right now is crying, i'm very sad on leader..pity on him so much..i never stop praying for him & for the drama. i know, GOD will help hyunjoong to raise ratings until the end of PK..nothing is impossible to GOD when you pray constantly^^ PK fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reven,

    Can you believe how many minutes I stared on your comment.Cause tears just suddenly fell on my eyes which I have been holding back...

    I always pray hard. Even harder for him than myself!Let's not be sad cause Im sure he knows what we feel...

    Everyday just seems to be difficult for Leader and PK..But we can believe in miracles right?

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes kathy, we believe in miracles happen anytime anywhere^^ fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's hope and believe. All of the things happening isnt Hyun Joong's fault..It's just that, it happened. So let's pray for him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i will pray for him everything for his own good^^ thanks kathy for the wonderful chat here..it helps me a lot to overcome sadness what i felt inside..MK fighting, KHJ fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre welcome Reven..I need this too as I am also sad..

    Leader Fighting!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. In believing and praying fervently everything will turn out well. Koreans may still prefer serious dramas, (it could be more on culture) for now but Playful Kiss is just so funny, hilarious, nakakatawa, sumakit tiyan ko. I constantly laugh and smile at all the scenes, laughing to tears & jumping like crazy especially with SeungJo & HaNi scenes at the convenience store and food delivery. Beaming & smiling at their first real kiss. Kim Hyun Joong is getting better and better in acting...I am so happy for Leader!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agnes,

    You got it right in all places!

    Sorry for the short reply for your long comment. Guess I can't say more. You said it just right!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to mention that internationally and locally in Korea this drama had a fairer chance than that other funny drama earlier this year at this stage. Maybe some of you may know which drama I am referring to. I did'nt find that drama funny but totally weird especially in its first 9 episodes because the girl was obviously much older. They tried to hide it in her hairstyle and clothes but still oh sorry it still showed. Korean culture, may still find the adult scenes even more unaccetable. It was alright for me but pairing was horrible and the last episode was to rushed.
    In MK, Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min look so nice together. So Min is so cute and her facial expressions are excellent. Hyun Joong looks so picture perfect for the role and he can act really smart, mean and arrogant and some viewers get affected by SeungJo's character that a lot of viewers pity HaNi. and I totally loved their funny scenes together. To recall from the previous episodes, the orange mascot falls down while teasing SeungJo, the interchange of PE shirts and chasing because of the pics, the running competition, the two socks scene haha and recently the convenience store and chicken delivery scene bwahhahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Episodes in this drama make the viewers ask for more. It teases the audience to wait and wait for the development of the relationship, from cordial, to friendship(current stage), and to an even more romantic level...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to mention that it seems that Taiwanese culture seem to easily adapt more Western culture in its dramas. If Korea will be able Westernized soon their romantic scenes may become more natural in the next few years...

    ReplyDelete
  12. But inspite of all these Korea is lucky to have Hallyu stars like Kim Hyun Joong. I believe Koreans love him, it is probably the story that they need to adapt and I believe it will happen soon!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous,

    Thank you for that rather long comment Anonymous..But I dont know what that drama was? Can you tell me?The one you dont like????kekeke

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmmm...I almost forgot the title, PT...I have so many grammatical errors in my comments, sorry I was in a hurry...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh...is the initial of the actor LMH?kekeke...

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got it Kathy hahaha I know you know who I was talking about from the start *_*

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAHAHAAHA!!!

    I was just confirming!!!kekeke...

    By the way, what is your name?

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete