FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, September 17, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong Does Not Have A Twitter Account

From the very beginning, I never believed in this account. Hyun Joong is not the type who twitters. I'd like him to be that though. He needs some private mystery considering the fact that he is sooo famous. But if ever he'd have one(which I doubt), I'd be happy to follow him of course! I told Lynne before. If ever he will have a REAL twitter, I would throw a party.!LOL


With celebrities opening new Twitter accounts each day, there has been a recent discovery of accounts impersonating Kim Hyun Joong and 4Minute’s Hyuna.

Netizens discovered an account named @Actorhyunjoong impersonating the actual star with his profile linking Kim Hyun Joong’s official homepage and his first tweet stating, “Hello, i’m Kim HyunJoong.” The impersonator also left a message to singer Wheesung calling him a ’senior’ while conversing with fans through messages such as, “I hope that all of my fans spend every day full of good health and smiles. I will return as a person that always tries his best! Thank you, and I love you.”

Kim Hyun Joong’s agency, Keyeast, replied, “Kim Hyun Joong does not have a Twitter.”

So until the next time, beware of who you follow.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy!
    I do remember what you said about throwing a party if Hyun Joong has a twitter account.
    I know that many fans will be estatic but I would rather he not have one.
    Having one would be a burden on him as fans would expect him to tweet & if he does not fans may become upset.
    So in other words twitter will a source of stress for him & fans alike.
    I'd rather he have his own private life & having a "sense of mystery" surrounds him.
    To me that's more appealing.
    Of course, I'd love to hear from him but through his message board or from KeyEast is just fine.

    Love,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lynne,

    Missed your comments!!!

    We have the same thought.I hope he will not have one so we could all anticipate more. If we know everything, there is no sense of excitement right?I like to have that feeling...That feeling of, "WHEN?WHAT?"..Its frustrating at times.But that for me is better than knowing everything.

    I am happy too with KEYEAST for at least, it is his personal space. We could always confirm if its him.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you girls ^_^
    agnes

    ReplyDelete