FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Steps on how to increase votes on Yahoo for Mischievous Kiss and for Kim Hyun Joong

I am posting this per request of my dear Unnie Namjachingukhj...I believe the steps are from the same Agnes we have here..Right, Agnes??


1. You know the procedures I gave you before right?That still applies..If you forgot, click HERE


2. Next, click on the icon where you need to log in 





3. ) You will be seeing this page:
  
You can use your own and existing email address. You don't need to sign up for a new yahoo mail for Yahoo Korea.

4.) After you have successfully logged in, simply write on the box provided. you can say anything just as long it is not offensive. [Take note: For each message gives you 15 points additional, for every profanity or offensive words leads you to a 30 points DEDUCTION!]



To add even MORE points...: [In adding pictures, you will needInternet Explorer as your browser since it will not work using Firefox]

5.) Click on the arrowed icon 



6.) You will then be directed on this page



7.) Scroll down  and you will see the green icon 

 8.) You will see this page. Enter the necessary information on the blank fields.  Click on the picture to enlarge


you can upload up to 5 pictures at the same time



9.) If you're done choosing pictures, scroll down and click on the icon to upload



That's it. You have successfully voted. It may take 2-3 hours before your pictures appear. Again, any offensive or profanity pictures uploaded corresponds a deduction!
So we all should be careful okay? You just have to repeat all the steps to cast more votes. Every 10 seconds you can vote. Now that I have provided these simple steps, (voting by chat and by pictures) it is all up to you to help Hyun Joong and Mischievous Kiss. For the steps on how to vote for Hyun Joong, you just have to go to the site where you will be casting the vote for Hyun Joong (http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/script/?ac=view&cd=305 ) and just follow my steps above. We can all prove to everyone how powerful Triple S can be! Show them what you got Triple S! Mansae! Hwaiting! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I was surprised to find my name in her blog and your article too. Please edit it hehe Oh well, its me alright, I was hoping she was Korean because I got confused with the points system and what the other Korean characters meant and that "bombarding profanity statement" because there is a deduction of 30 points. That was yesterday coz I felt we were moving too slow then and maybe it was because of these deductions. She made a good presentation, and it was so much better and I asked. And now we got back Leaders post and in no time Playful Kiss will be on top soon with just 20K points*_*
    Thank you so much Kat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agnes,

    No!!I need to credit you!!hehehe...

    I added a page on my blog titled Polls and Searches so we could access the polls faster...OMG!It's hard being a Hyun Joong fan!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Kim Hyun Joong has 3 polls, 1 for PK and 2 for SS501. Are those two other Japanese polls still active? But this is fun...please post pictures in Yahoo so we can shoot up the scores *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agnes,

    I posted pictures a while ago at Yahoo Kids..Hope that helps..I will upload more!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete