FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Say A Little Prayer for You, Hyun Joong




I always told everybody to pray real hard for Leader, right?Actually,I really do pray hard. The reason for which is that I really struggled to overcome my sadness last week and Lynne was one who could testify on that.

I prayed hard. I prayed real hard last night that Leader would somehow let us know how he is doing cause I dont know what I would do anymore if he continues to worry. Then, that same night, I dreamt of Leader having a concert, and I was so near.

Then, one minute, I found Leader's message telling us that he is ok, and I was like...Leader, THANK YOU! You just made me feel great. God, THANK YOU. You just answered my prayer.

Never in my life did I pray for one person this intently and UNCONDITIONALLY. I dont know to you but I think I can speak in behalf of every Hyunnie that Hyun Joong really changed my life. I have followed some korean celebrity before. But, after months of following them, I forget. But Leader is just extraordinary.

And I will never stop loving and praying for you Hyun Joong ahh..

How I wish you could read this blog so you know how great we feel that you have heard our longing for you. Hyun Joong ah, Keep Healthy. Be Happy. Be Strong. And never mind those who feel ill to you. You are a good person. So never mind people who say hate things about you. I guess they can't accept the fact that you are SOOOOOOOO loved.

We love you Hyun Joong!!!We are here for you!


6 comments:

  1. Hi! I am the anonymous who just discovered your blog. I have a live journal account but for some reason I can not log in on any site using it. I may have to make a new one. I think it's wonderful that you care so much for Leader and I hope he somehow sees your blog and knows. I wanted to ask if you would mind if I posted the name of your blog on a few other sites that I go to. You have such a good blog that I want other people to know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous,

    Thank you so much for taking time to comment here in my blog.I always feel great seeing comments especially from people like you!

    I actually can't believe how long have I got here. As the song goes, "This love has taken its toll on me"...I have never in my life expected I will ever love a man how I love Hyun Joong.

    I dont mind!Sure!That would be totally awesome!In fact, you are doing me a great favor by doing that, so thank you!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cmon Agnes!!Let's Go!!!

    I wanna go see him again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelan? Sana bago matapos ang taon like next month c:

    ReplyDelete