FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong is the Hottest Star Under 25 Years of Age

We need not ask why, right???He is definitely HOT!!!!HOT!!!HOT!!!I can't explain how giggly I get everytime I just think of this guy!!!WOOT!!!

He is the most handsome.gorgeous,hottest guy in the planet! I hope you agree with me when I say he is even hotter than Taylor Lautner for me...I dont care about that muscles Taylor!!I am satisfied with Hyun Joong!!!


Credits http://blog.daum.net/elley0606/292














Japan Weekly Female Magazine Special
First 13 Under 25 years old Korea Beauty Flower Boy

No.1: Kim Hyun Joong

Reporter: Debut on 2005 in 5 male group SS501 leader's Kim Hyun Joong. In 2009, he started a hot wave with his role 'Yoon Ji Hoo' in Korean drama 'Boys over Flowers', as his first solo product in challenging his acting skill.

Hyun Joong: "Boys over Flowers' allowed me to start to have strong interest in acting, at the same time, it was a product which opened my vision. Just like the 3 minutes 30 seconds singing on stage, I think acting is like a combination of the rhytm of song and rap.

Reporter: Acting in September Korean Drama 'Naughty Kiss', as the male lead 'Bae Seung Jo'

Hyun Joong: It is a manga reproduce drama same as 'Boys over Flowers'. The difference is, Yoon Ji Hoo is a gentle and understand boy, Bae Seung Jo is a role which will always sneer, so I wanted to challenge this.

Reporter: There a few like you that is in the actor singer field and hold the same high popularity, artist whom are also same age and currently very active in Korea.

Hyun Joong: Not long ago acted in Japanese Drama, DBSK's Jejung, I have ask him about the filming method in Japan. I have also always meet and discuss about acting with Yuchun. The Korean drama that he acted in 'SungKyunKwan Scandal' is broadcast on Monday & Tuesday, my drama is broadcast on Wednesday & Thursday, it is good that we are not fighting at the same time slot (laugh). Em... I wish for the success for both of our drama.

credits:  blog.daum.net/elley0606/292 + (Chinese Translation) 妃茵 @ TripleSTW.com + (English Translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment