FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, September 2, 2010

‘Mischievous Kiss’, 1st Episode 3.5% ‘Ah! Tough Road Ahead’

I was so overwhelmed with the number of overseas fans longing to watch it but in the end, TS Korea weren't that strong last night...Too bad...We can only pray...

---
Credits : happy@osen.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

The 1st telecast of MBC new Wed-Thu drama ‘Mischievous Kiss’ on 1-Sep had the worst viewship ratings, a forewarning of its tough road ahead.

Based on the results from viewership rating company AGB Nielsen Media Research, ‘Mischievous Kiss’ which was broadcasted on 1-Sep, had 3.5% rating nationwide. This is a disappointing result as compared to the anticipation gained as ‘The 2nd BOF’.

This drama originated from a popular comic, with Kim HyunJoong from SS501 as Baek SeungJo, rookie actress Jung SoMin as Oh HaNi, a student who has a crush on him, it is a lively and cute drama, however it was not able to catch the attention of viewers.

Meanwhile at the same timeslot, KBS 2TV ‘Bread, Love and Dreams’ recorded 44.0% viewership while SBS ‘My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox’ recorded 11.9%.

4 comments:

  1. Really? that's too bad kath I hope it will pick-up in the coming days.

    Here, it is the other way around when it is a new series viewers are curious so the pilot episode are usually high and then in the long run if the series does not sustain the plot & twist the ratings will start to decline.

    - Rips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate rips,

    I was soo devastated...Super devastated. I can't even explain how I feel the moment I saw the ratings.Too low...

    Let's pray together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here ms kathy was really really sad,i know it wouldn't pass ratings of the other two dramas but i was hoping for a double digit nos.i'm really hoping and praying that it will pick-up on the next episodes and people will get interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lisa,

    I was really sad..Until now, I still am. I couldn't believe it with my eyes. 10% would be alright for me..But 3%???What happened to TS Korea?To Kim Hyun Joong Perfect?I dont even want to think anymore...

    ReplyDelete