FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Comments...Comments...Comments

Guys, Actually, there are a lot of news about the drama's first episode specifically on Leader's acting. I have decided to post just one. And that's it. I decided not to dwell so much and read comments so much as I have found myself very sensitive with negative comments specially if it involves Hyun Joong. Can you believe it? This is supposed to be a happy day but I ended up crying because of negative comments and not so impressive FIRST MINUTE ratings of Leader's drama.

That is why I hope you will understand if I won't post the other articles anymore as I wanted us to dwell on the positive sides only to attract more good vibes on future episodes. The reason why I am so emotional about this is because I am a super Hyun Joong fan, and it came to the point of obsession. I know how this drama means so much to Leader that is why I wanted it to be successful. But I know, as a foreign fan, I can't contribute much to the ratings in Korea. So all I can do is attract positive aura with all of you Hyunnies and pray hard for Playful Kiss!

Fighting Hyun Joong ah!!!You can make it to the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment