FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, July 29, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong thinks Crayon Pop copied his choreography for 'Lucky Guy'?

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/

Kim Hyun Joong revealed he is a fan of Crayon Pop!



On the July 27th broadcast of 'Entertainment Relay', Kim Hyun Joong shared, "I am a ghost-like sunbae. Whenever my hoobaes greet me, I run away because I feel awkward." The reporter added, "Whenever hoobaes greet you as a group, you're saying you feel awkward saying, 'I'm watching you well. Work hard.'" Kim Hyun Joong straightforwardly replied, "Honestly, I don't really watch them often. But I watch a lot of girl group videos on YouTube."

SEE ALSO: Crayon Pop continues their unprecedented success streak with 'Bar Bar Bar'


When asked, "Which girl group do you watch a lot on YouTube?", Kim Hyun Joong revealed, "Crayon Pop... In my 'Lucky Guy' choreography, I do a 'high high' move and Crayon Pop did the exact same choreography [for 'Bar Bar Bar'] when they go 'jumping yeah, jumping yeah'." He joked, "Should I sue them [for plagiarism]? In all seriousness, Crayon Pop is a girl group that I really like."


No comments:

Post a Comment