FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, September 17, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong Leaves His 20th Message on HYUN-JOONG.COM!

WAH!! Hyun Joong ah.. I missed you so much!!! WE missed you so much!

Credit: HYUN JOONG at HYUN-JOONG.COM
Brief Trans: 5starsas1

 
     -Although there's a typhoon today, I seemed to be busy  

    -Preparing for the Japan's City Conquest event, concentrating on the drama filming, preparing for the new album    

 - The music that will be releasing next year, I'm already preparing for it now  

    -Even though I'm on a break, I didn't just slack around  

    - I'm working hard to film City Conquest, so please give a lot of support  

   - Already watch some short clips and it's very interesting honestly  

    - Hot summer is passing by and the winter is coming, and Chuseok is around the corner, will everyone go back to their hometown? Please have a safe trip    

 - I am filming for the drama right now and I wanted to release a new album in Korea

    - Craving so hard that I'm going crazy (as always, our workaholic!)

2 comments:

  1. Miss u love! Lol! Is that why u were washing those dishes, cuz u were going crazy doing nothing? Try to be less hyper-active/workaholic, love, for your own sake! Take care now! Muah muah muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK FOR SHARING SPECIAL MESSAGE!IS BLESSING FOR SOUL EVERY WORD!

    ReplyDelete