FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Watch out for Kim Hyun Joong's Showcase Photobook!

ONE WORD for me.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

I dont have money!!! I am so doomed! First the LUCKY album, then the 2012 calendar,now this?!!!! Poor me on my birthday!!! LOL!

But since it will be distributed on December yet, I think I still have a chance.


To see full details of the photobook, go HERE:


Details:

  • It has 170 photos inside, all from his Seoul Breakdown Showcase last June 7, 2011
  • Reservation Period: September 30, 2011 to October 13, 2011
  • Release Date: December 02, 2011





3 comments:

  1. kat? available ba to sa pinas?! paano makabili?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPECIAL!LOVE MUCH!SPECIAL ALWAYS !WAAANT!FIGHTING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi can i make any pre order here.

    ReplyDelete