FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong Plays With His Dogs at His Latest Japan Official Mobile Update!

Aigoo!!!! He looks sooo cute playing with..that's ART right???

Im always amazed by his choice of words.. I can't explain how, but he always do amaze me. And I love him so much. (Well, I guess by now, its already obvious that I do love him right?LOL)

THE RECENT ME 1:

Source: KHJ Japan Official Mobile Site
Credits: ritsuko05801 @yahoo blog
Japanese~English Translation: miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com






■ The Recent Me 1。
2011/09/29 Hyun Joong

Working hard practicing till night time for the release of the album in October.
Will become busy once the activities starts…
This is what I do when I have the time, if I could will be playing together with it~
Those who suspect that I keep playing with the dog and not practicing!
Because I can't show pictures of myself practicing...I took this instead!!
THE RECENT ME 2:
Source: KHJ Japan Official Mobile Site
Credits: ritsuko05801 @yahoo blog
Japanese~English Translation: miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com 





 ■ The Recent Me 2。
2011/09/29 Hyun Joong

Don't you think that it's amazing?

But when I look at these photos and see the interesting expression of them makes me laughed. 

When everyone of you is feeling tired (especially when tired of waiting for my album ^^;;) Please look at these photos and laughed.  

In October, let's run together again!!!! 

Ah! Not running but let's try jumping up like in this photo!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. SPECIAL!THANK FOR SHARE SPECIAL MOMENTS!THANK!GREAT !HAPPY TO SEE KIM HYUN JOONG WELL!

    ReplyDelete