FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Kim Hyun Joong Dream…Came True


Hope you like what I had to share. Sorry if its too short or too long... I hope I was able to give the feelings... 

First Date with Kim Hyun Joong

August 25, 2011

Finally, the day I have been waiting for has arrived. Even though I got no sleep from the day before, I managed to get up early with a big smile on my face. Me with my other Henecian friends, Jeanneth and Gracie went early to the airport to meet our Vietnamese Henecian friends. 1 hour of sleep sure is a torture but I don’t mind. After all, after a few hours, I will finally see Kim Hyun Joong again…Handsomer… Better…
As we were on the way to the airport, my stomach just keeps on turning and turning and turning. I am so nervous, I don’t know what to do. I think I have never been nervous the way I was going there. Many thoughts have been going on in my mind…

As we arrived at the airport, we managed to get VIP passes to get inside. Four of us from Henecia PH were able to go inside so we were very happy. We had flowers made to be given to Kim Hyun Joong and our mission was to get it to him. I wasn’t really hoping for the bigger experience. Just meeting him will be enough. But just as everyone agreed, they wanted me to give the flower myself to Hyun Joong! Imagine my surprise!
No. No . No. I cant possibly give the flower with my bare humanness to him up close. I think I won’t be able to make it. But, I still held the flowers anyway, and composed my thoughts so I can give the flowers without fail.

10 minutes before his arrival, we decided to enter the carousel part already. Since we are very sure he will go that part. All the emotions came rushing up on me. Gosh! It’s my first time doing all this, being in the VIP part of an airport and all. Then by a mere luck, one of my Henecia PH friend has a friend who works inside and asked us why are we waiting past the carousel when our VIP passes allowed us to enter until the immigration! Imagine my excitement! For the first time, I will see Kim Hyun Joong, in his bareness, in his usual FANCAM in THE AIRPORT SELF, up close!

Tiktok… As minute pass by and I feel he’s close, my hands are shaking with the nervousness I felt. Holding the flowers on my hands, I felt like one moment and all the petals will flow. That’s how nervous I was.
Then, every people waiting for their luggage are gone. Now I feel he’s near. Unnie Lyd suddenly exclaimed, ”Oh shock! Andyan na siya!” ( Translation: OH GOSH! HE’s HERE!)  As I saw him, all I exclaimed was, “SHOCKS! Ang gwapo niya!” (He’s so handsome!) It wasn’t even my first time seeing him but I guess time goes by.

The moment I saw him there, at the immigration, with Mr Jeong, I was like, “Damn, He’s so handsome..GWAPO GWAPO…MY GOD. “ He opened his shades for the immigration official to see, and I was more mesmerized. Damn. How could he be so hot. And he’s not even smiling as of yet!
So here he is now, a bout to walk out of immigration.  I found myself not holding the flowers anymore, but Ms Nadz(aka newyorkcitygirl). I can’t even remember how I gave it to her cause time went by so fast but it just did. When he finally passed by in front of me, I saw that the flowers were not on his hands. OMO! Why so! It can’t be I thought! So Ms Nadz gave the flowers again to me and I followed all my might to get it to him. It must get to him, no matter what, I thought.

He walks so fast I must say, so I ran all my might to give the flowers to him. Part of me wants to give the flowers to one of the stewardess who follows him, but a bigger part of me wants to give it personally. If I can’t give it to Hyun Joong, I must use my other chance, his handsome bodyguard, MR JEONG.

So I used my chance. I can’t even remember if I called MR. JEONG to get the flowers for him to get my attention, but all I remember was chasing directly behind Mr Jeong and gave the flowers. I can’t remember how he took it, but he just did! And I said, “MR JEONG, THANK YOU!” I wasn’t expecting a reaction from Hyun Joong anymore since I gave the flowers to his bodyguard already. But it must have surprised him that I called Mr Jeong than him so he LOOKED, AND WAVED, AND BOOM! I screamed,died…ECSTATIC. (Well as you all see in the fancam, my expression was… nah! It’s for you to describe!)
I jumped, and then went back to my senses to capture him again, very near, just behind him… Aigoo I was so close I can’t breathe. I suddenly felt like this is me, my own fancam. And this is how great it feels. Wow. Wow. Wow.

As he was going outside the airport, I was calling up my Henecian Ph friends outside to prepare... And just as we(now I have to add that WE part since I practically went out the same time Hyun Joong.. How great is that right?), it felt great hearing all the screams from outside. I dont know what got into me, may it be adrenalin rush or whatever else, but I just ran fastest as I could to join my other Henecia friends screaming outside again. To much of my happiness, yes, I was featured on the news... (LOL) I dont know if I should be proud of how I jumped and all, but never mind. Its my Kim Hyun Joong love after all, put into action. 
The moment I was talking about...



My fancam moment

After his arrival, I and my other friends went to Shangri-la hotel as I was invited for the PRESSCON by POLYEAST RECORDS (which I am very thankful by the way...Thank you sir!) It felt surreal being in that room. It’s like everything happened like a dream. To point it out, I can’t talk too much anymore… 

I guess you all noticed that I don’t have too much to share on the Hi5 Event. That is because,   I was not able to go and fall in line for the Hi5 Event because I was at the airport. I had to choose one, so I chose the airport, and it seems, I made the right decision.

My first date with Hyun Joong ends here… But it my Kim Hyun Joong dream, came true isn’t over yet. ^^
TO BE CONTINUED….

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! The vid had me in tears for you...tears of happiness (=
    Yes! U made the right choice. Thx for sharing as always. Much love & appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so lucky kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONRATZ KATHYYYYYYY
    4MAKIN UR DREAM COM TRUE AGAIN N AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol kathy, your little squeeeee at the end was so cute~ total fangirl moment right there...cheers to the people who make their dreams come true, no matter what! -opiod01

    ReplyDelete