FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hyun Joong Leaves A Message at His Official Website!!!!

No wonder my head says I should sleep but somethings pulling me back! Hyun Joong left a message at his official website at wee hours of the morning!


Aigoo Hyun joong...Sorry... I think I bought all the albums there is to buy of you. But we want you to be number 1. That's our happiness...

And i teared up again... Thanks for protecting us...always.... !

I am soo proud I am a Henecian!



Credit: hyun-joong.com




Rough Translation from howlovelylala


"be a cool man.. (be cool) I like NO.1 but it will be gone someday. 
be ONLY One. REALLY... I don't want you girls to get too many albums.
Just, like now ... Even thought it won't last for eternity.. (it's )only a moment, it's great we have sharing memories.ㅋㅋ
You know that???? your No.1 is not only for me but can be for us.
I told you??? I told you long time ago, ㅋㅋremember that, always... 

(I told you) I would protect you girls. Being protected well?????ㅋ

 Let's enjoy every single day 
Cheers! for every cool single day ㅋㅋ " 


4 comments:

  1. ahhh so sweet...!!!!!
    GAH....
    I guess the number of album sales is really shocking him....!!!
    But hyunjoong-ah, the album sales is not enough evidence of how much we love you....
    and well you are always giving out free concerts for us, now at least we can show you how we are SO thankful for all your consideration to us....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He deserves it and he will always be No. 1!!! Love, yah HyunJoong! Fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPECIAL WORDS FOR US!!!!GOD WILL PROTECT US AND HIS LIFE WILL BE WONDERFUL!!!ONLY ONE NUMBER ONE ALREADY IS THE BEST IN WORLD!!WISH HIM WONDERFUL LIFE AND HAPPY LIFE!!THANK FOR SPECIAL WORDS,MAGNETIC LEADER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh My G (that's me)!!!!!...I;m crying...our Hyun joong is soooooosweet and so humble....thank you hyun joong for loving us, your fans....

    ReplyDelete