FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

(Photo) Kim Hyun Joong and Xiah Junsu In One Soccer Team

Remember when Hyun Joong said before that he has a soccer team with his celebrity friends and Kim Bum was one of them? Well, JunSu of JYJ(or TVXQ/DBSK) was also one of those celebrity friends.. I am not quite shocked since this two are really great friends, and beer friends at that, along with Micky Yoochun and of course, Hero Jae Joong.

Can you spot him on the photo??

Credit: elfybarbie;iamsom at twitter


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



10 comments:

  1. This is one time that I can't recognize HJ in a picture...is he wearing a beanie sitting in the front row?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Hyun Joong is in that picture or I can't spot him but Junsu is the third person sitting down from the left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is leader? can't find him! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too,i can't find HJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he was photography!!!!!!!!!!!!:)))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. its hyun joong beside junso

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can t find KHj:(...I watched it more times but did not find...are sure to find the picture??????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so sad you cant easily spot him gals.. This should be easy for you.. hehe

    He was the one beside Junsu.. the one with the blue bonnet..

    I am 100% sure he is that...

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is the second in the front row sitting on the right hand side of Junsu . I'm 100% sure.Actually it's easy to notice he is the cutest guy of the whole group . No kidding......

    ReplyDelete
  10. found other photo of leader in that soccer team! and even a short fancam! and now I believe leader is the one with the blue bonnet! :)

    ReplyDelete