FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Face Shop Indonesia's Promo

Would you love to wake up everyday and see Hyun Joong's smile on your coffee everyday? Aigoo.. I am so mushy... hahaha. He will hate me for this. hahaha

This is one of the many great reasons why Hyun Joong's transfer from Tony Moly to Face Shop is great. His face is all over Asia, and who knows, even around the world..

Great great great!

Credit: M'cia Khjysn at Facebook


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

  1. oh my... i never know there is promo like this in indonesia... huaaa... is it new promo kat???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love to wake up everyday and see Hyun Joong's smile... OMG!!!!!!Love alllllll!I buy,I buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for this.....

    ReplyDelete