FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong Feature on ACTEUR Magazine March Issue Vol 22

I envy Japanese market so much.. They get all the best DVDs, they get FANMEETINGs without difficulty, and they have uber awesome magazine features.

And I just realized.. Elley-nim is such a great Hyun Joong fan. Almost everything Hyun Joong, she has!!!! And I thought I was an addict.. Only that Im in mild form.. Or not? LOL

Credit: blog.daum.net/elley0606
PLS DONT REPOST ON ANY JAPANESE WEBSITE FOR A WHILE



 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. GREAT LOOK,LOVE HIM.....SO MYSTERIOUS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM ADDICTED.........THIS EYES KILL ME!1MILLION KISSES FROM PUCCA!LOVE ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can see that they have a long interview featured in both Jap mags, so will there be anyone to translate for us? I'm really curious to know what was asked and what he said. That's the whole point of it isn't it?

    ReplyDelete