FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong 2009 Chosun Photos

This is the first time I saw these photos... Out Hyun Joong.. In his Yoon Ji Hoo famous hair...

I loved him soo much before.. I love him more now! He just got hotter and hotter as day passes by!

Credit: KimHyunJoong at Facebook


 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




2 comments:

  1. I love his hair like this.....it's the look which made me fall in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIS EYES ARE WONDERFUL,GREAT LOOK ANYTIME!LOVE ALL STYLES...

    ReplyDelete