FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, January 3, 2011

Three Translated Versions of Kim Hyun Joong's New Year Message

As you all know, everytime Hyun Joong leaves a message, translators all have a HARDDDDDDDD time because his words are...quite unnormal... haha... kidding... But really, translators really find his words different to translate.. So here are 3 different versions for us to compare...

---


HYUNJOONGCHINA VERSION
Translated into English: bb @LoveKimHyunJoong.com


................................ 

Didn't get a picture of me praying over the new year... due to some personal matters..
so I found a picture of sunrise on the internet.. --;;;;
This is what they call (internet) theft...? hehe
Erh, I've said this before, ya???? I'll grow up and then I'll watch over you
Not sure how my performance is now,
But I will work hard, at least (on the) admission tickets, hehe
to be a person who can secure three more, that type, hehe...
Have you had tteok-guk yet?????
I'm planning to go eat some now,
hehe, actually I had it yesterday already, as a side dish.
Already 26 years old......... It's really... shit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Really.... Really too much... peyt peyt peyt (*bb: abit like 'pui pui pui ^o^)
Really xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hehe, just joking... heehee
Happy New year, and have food health,
I too will work hard to become someone more outstanding
Very surprised to see (me) at (my) home????
But still, I hope you'll see (me) on the net
Boohoo, else I'll be kicked out again... boohoo
Sonata... Had a fright?????? 
Hehe, it's me letting you off, hehe
In this new year, I will release an awesome album,
and will rehearse and practise like mad
My goal for this year is one TV drama and two albums
Till these wishes materialize, I will greet you properly next year^^ 
Feel bad about not keeping my promise..
But I will become someone who can watch over you even more, hehe

--------

ENGLISH TRANS by ODE

Wasn't able to take a photo of me praying for a new year wish ...'coz I had some personal matters on hand then..
So that explains why I'm up on the internet here belatedly moving over a picture of the rising sun here ..ㅡㅡ;;;;
Shall this be non-movable then ...kk
Mm I mentioned all the time (that fans will support him) didn't I ?????? I'm growing so much older now and doesn't even know if you can still guard by me well enough ... Anyway I'll work harder to the extent of an admission ticket kk
I will become one whom you have to fight for another 3 admission tickets to see after kk
Have you drunk the ricecake soup ????????
I'm gonna go drink it now kk, in fact I ate it just yesterday.. as a side dish that is
26 years old already ne ................. Darn, shit kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
This darn thing .. Such damning.... geeez geeeez geeez
Such xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kkkkkkk Just joking ...kkk
Be much blessed in the new year and be healthy, and for me, I'll work harder to become one who will make you go crazier over me
Now that I've gotten internet in our house, you sure are delighted ain't you?????? Even so let's just see each other on the net world
TT I'm chased out yet once more ...TT
Sonata...Annoying no??????? I will go watch it for once for sure kkkkk
Will release an awesome album in this new year, been crazily rehearsing and practising, to release 1 drama and 2 awesome albums is my yearly target ne kk
Only then could we meet one another next year delightfully ^^
Sorry I couldn't keep to my promise
And so instead, I'll become one whom you could better guard by about kkk

----


HYUNBAR VERSION
translated into english: bb @LoveKimHyunJoong.com


Didn't take a pic of me praying over the new year... coz I've some personal matters..
So I went on the net to find a picture of a sunrise during new year and upload it... --;;;
Is this called illegal use...? keke
Erh, what was I saying...????
I'll guard and watch over you when I'm older
Don't know if I'm doing a good job for this...
Regardless, I will work even harder,
About admission tickets, to become someone who can get three more tickets, keke
Have you had tteok-guk????
I'm gonna go eat that now, keke
Actually I ate that too yesterday, as a side dish whilst drinking
Already 26 years old.... Darn... kekekeke
Darn... really... peyt peyt peyt (*bb: like 'pui pui pui' ^o^)
This xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
keke, just joking, keke
Happy New Year, may you have good health
I will also work hard to become someone you will anticipate and look forward to
You guys should be very happy that I appear on the net, ya??
But hope that you will just 'see' me on the net 
(translator's note: korean fans' replies say he's wishing not to see stalkers)
Woohoo... I've been kicked out again... woohoo
Sonata, you're sick of it too, no????
I'll just let you off this one time, kekeke
(translator's note: korean fans' replies say there're too many stalkers,
and he's worried about being chased out of his apartment...?
 TT TT
Sonata...? you're now resorting to talking to a car? --!)
In the new year, I will release an awesome album ~ practice like mad
My goals for the new year is one good TV drama and two albums
Once that's done, I'll meet everyone happily in the coming year^^
Sorry I didn't keep my promise
But I will become someone that you'll find even more worthy to watch over, keke


7 comments:

  1. lol* thanks so much for these much better translations! He's so cute... he just doesn't wanna grow old! But it's okay, we'll be with him every step of the way. =)

    Talking about stalking, some friends who know of my craze for Hyun Joong asked if I'm going to stalk him in Korea too, but I'm always too much of a good/obedient girl - am going to wait for his dramas + albums instead and support him silently... =)

    Happy New Year to Kim Hyun Joong + all his wonderful fans/my fellow Hyunnies...
    Hope everyone stay happy and healthy always... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx you so much for the translations... =) its like he wrote this message for someone, its for all his fans or SOMEONE SPECIAL (my wishful thinking)hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what does mean hj said "sorry I did't keep my promise". does any body know what is his intention, pls let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this message he wrote for someone, so "you" in his message refering to someone (you know who i mean rite) keke...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He promised before that he will take a photo of himself praying... But he was not able to do so..

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Have you drunk the ricecake soup ????????" is this the soup which jsm prepares for hj in yt version?hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. He promised to take a photo of himself to his fans or to someone particular (you know who I mean)?? three transalations but ... two said he will guard and watch over you when i'm older???err...okay, will he guard the fans???or again maybe HSM...just wishful thinking!!!

    ReplyDelete