FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's New Year Message on his Offiicial Site

Hyun Joong ah! Nice to hear from you!!! Glad to know you are doing well...

And yes.. dont worry.. even if you get old and old, I will always get crazy for you... Promise!

Happy New year, my dear Hyun Joong!

---

Message of Hyun Joong from his Korean Official Board (KOB)
Korean to English translation by Ode / SS501Ode/blogspot.com



Wasn't able to take a photo of me praying for a new year wish ...'coz I had some personal matters on hand then..
So that explains why I'm up on the internet here belatedly moving over a picture of the rising sun here ..ㅡㅡ;;;;
Shall this be non-movable then ...kk
Mm I mentioned all the time (that fans will support him) didn't I ?????? I'm growing so much older now and doesn't even know if you can still guard by me well enough ... Anyway I'll work harder to the extent of an admission ticket kk
I will become one whom you have to fight for another 3 admission tickets to see after kk
Have you drunk the ricecake soup ????????
I'm gonna go drink it now kk, in fact I ate it just yesterday.. as a side dish that is
26 years old already ne ................. Darn, shit kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
This darn thing .. Such damning.... geeez geeeez geeez
Such xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kkkkkkk Just joking ...kkk
Be much blessed in the new year and be healthy, and for me, I'll work harder to become one who will make you go crazier over me
Now that I've gotten internet in our house, you sure are delighted ain't you?????? Even so let's just see each other on the net world
TT I'm chased out yet once more ...TT
Sonata...Annoying no??????? I will go watch it for once for sure kkkkk
Will release an awesome album in this new year, been crazily rehearsing and practising, to release 1 drama and 2 awesome albums is my yearly target ne kk
Only then could we meet one another next year delightfully ^^
Sorry I couldn't keep to my promise
And so instead, I'll become one whom you could better guard by about kkk

------ 
Original Message in Hangul





11 comments:

  1. to release 1 drama and 2 awesome albums is my yearly target

    ^
    drama again?? huwaaa good news and 2 albums is means SS501 and solo album??? huwaaaa cant wait cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it true that the drama is "Cinderella" which he will paly with Jung Yong Hwa,CN Blue and *** (i forget)????

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope it will be CINDERELLA with SHK OR YEH i think...how about minmin?huhu...only our prince will shine this year and minmin will go back to school heiz, so sad i can't see her anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Wasn't able to take a photo of me praying for a new year wish ...'coz I had some personal matters on hand then.."..WHY I FEEL THIS MESSAGE BELONGS TO SO MIN hehe..in mbc award, they are not chatting or talking to each other. I FEEL THAT INSTEAD OF TALKING OR CHATTING, HE WILL USE WASN'T ABLE TO TAKE A PHOTO COZ OF HAD SOME PERSONAL MATTERS.


    "So that explains why I'm up on the internet here belatedly moving over a picture of the rising sun here ..ㅡㅡ;;;;
    Shall this be non-movable then ...kk""...SO THEY ARE CHATTING THRU THE INTERNET.

    ALL HIS WORDS SEEMS LIKE HE IS REFERRING TO SOMEONE..SIGH, HJ LOVES TO TEASE US THRU HIS OWN DIALECT

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay if he couldn't upload a picture, as long as he shares his thoughs with us. He sounds so excited about having Internet in his house now, haha. Maybe he stayed up chatting with his friends and forgot about the picture, or maybe somethig concerning his grandmother.
    KHJ! No need to be sad! I doesnt matter how old you get, as long you are the same and happy!
    I bet the two albums are his solo and SS501's! Now I'm excited, haha. And I wonder about the drama? :)
    So Min just uploaded selcas of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Hyun Joong ,

    You forget one basic fact ! We are also growing old ,not only you . So ,don't worry we will all grow old together ...and then we will laugh together on those foolish,crazy things we did . It would then be fun to remember the good old times.

    Thank you for your New Year message that I believe you have given to all of us .Yes,we had other type of soups in our countries -but we partook of the best simple things life can offer.

    We look forward to your future work that you will do with all your sincerity and your affection for us .But promise us your health is your number one consideration and that no award can ever replace .

    So don't worry ,old year or new year we will all be there for you !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always FIGHTING for you Hyun Joong!!Wish that your dream will come true...If you have time,would you have some rest,I don't want you too tired with your schedule...Wish you all the best...Hyun Joong^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are some mistakes in this translations. He did not say he had the internet in his house now. He said someone posted the address of his house on the internet and he is hoping he doesn't have to move again because of fans stalking his house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is strange nowadays if somebody says no internet access or has just installed it at house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's sound like his talking to someone, but i guest that how he write his feeling to us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank u soooooo much i really was looking for this message take my full love and grateful sweety ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete