FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's I am David Posters On China Streets

Oh yeah!! This is super awesome!!! What would you do if ever you are on the street and suddenly, a HUGE Kim Hyun Joong photo is in your eyes?? WOOH!! I will never ever leave that street!! Or better, will make it a point to make that street my daily favorite street!! LOL! AWESOME!

I wonder if he will still be endorsing the product now that he is not with Basic House anymore.. His I am David Photos are always awesome!! (I am David and Basic House are sister companies..)

Reposted from : ss501ode.blogspot.com





2 comments:

  1. "What would you do if ever you are on the street and suddenly, a HUGE Kim Hyun Joong photo is in your eyes??"

    ---I so remember deliberately walking so many times along TFS shops just to see his huge picture.=)

    ReplyDelete