FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

(Media Photos) Kim Hyun Joong and Bae Yong Joon for "DREAM HIGH"

My gosh! This is the most epic EVER!!!!!!! Seeing them together onscreen together!!! WE all need to watch this!!!

If you still confused as to the meaning of the message.. ME TOO! haha! Wonderrgirl said that Leader's message is always difficult to translate as he used slang words at his messages!

Credit: as tagged
Much thanks to iamsom for the tweet

----


This is soooo EPIC!!!!


OMG!!!!!!!!! HOT GUY!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. wahhhh
    why do every time i see you my heart skips a beat and i could not make sense of what's happening with my thoughts?
    soooo handsome, hot and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! my two favourite people here!!
    hyun joong ah...u always brought a smile to me..hehe~

    ReplyDelete