FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

K-Benchers First Ever Meet and Greet Session Was Uber Fun!!!

So the reason my updates were super late last two days was because of the Meet and Greet Session I had with some of the K-benchers who lurk and chat here at the blog! And it was nice seeing some of the Benchers and how happy it was to see their real personalities!

How I wish I can see all of you next time if ever we have the M&G again, hopefully, with Hyun Joong around next time? hehehe.. How I wish even international fans can come too! That would be fun right? But still.. We feel your presence! hehe

We lasted until 12 AM I think. We had fun trivia games about Playful Kiss in the afternoon and went to a Korean restaurant for dinner. The fun never stops as we had our ice cream snacks on a Korean mart too! Everything Korean!! hahaha

Thanks to the unnies abroad who gave some tremendous support for the M&G though we did not ask for it, they gave without hesitations, so thank you!

Thanks to our sponsor, Hap Chan, Starbucks Serendra, The Face Shop Global and Wang Mart Korean Store.. haha(kidding..! These place are really not our sponsors..)

Aint our specially made shirts nice???!!!






Outside The Face Shop Store.. We literally just crowded the front door of the shop! LOL! 

Our Korean food fiesta!





Our last stop.. Wang Mart! To eat the super yummy FISH ICE CREAM!!! (I dont know what its called so I call it that! hahaha)



Our souvenier! Hyun Joong Tumbler! Oh sooo great!!! 



The prices for the trivia games we had! 



6 comments:

  1. isa lang tanong ko sis..asan ka dyan sa mga pics?..kekeke..

    - raxelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for NOT posting our "scandalous video", Kat!!! bwahahaaha!!!
    Let's do this again, SOOOOOOON!!!!!
    Noona D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawwww! You gals are so cute! I wish I lived in your country!
    So, which one is you, Miss Kathy?

    ~~Obsessed~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noona D, I will surprise you!! hahaha

    Obsessed, OMO! I missed you here!! Which one is me? Guess..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a hint! kekeke ^^
    You look like you had a great time though. That's awesome to be able to meet with other PKissers, HyunMin Shippers and Tripple S/Green Peas and gush about our favorite person in the world! ^^

    ~Obsessed~

    ReplyDelete