FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, November 12, 2010

YTKISS Episode 6 Screencaptures

Anyone who follow me on twitter knows that I am super super in love with EPISODE 6. No kiss...But just loaded with AWESOME cuteness. 

I loved it that the whole episode was only Seung Jo and Hani. I love it when Ha ni was feeding Seung Jo in the car.

I love it when Seung Jo smiled when Ha Ni gave him the sunglasses. When Hani feeds him!

I love it when Seung Jo teased Ha Ni to be the one to carry him! I love it when Seung Jo called her AJHUMMA!

I love it when Ha Ni placed her arms around Seung Jo when the car got crashed and put her head on his shoulder..

I love it when Seung Jo told Ha Ni to put on the seatbelt, but turns out, they will not be the one to drive the car..

I love it when Ha Ni just placed her arms again on Seung Jo's and placed her head again on his shoulder. PURE AWESOME CUTENESS!

And lastly, I love the whole episode because it shows how FUN....LOVE can be!!!

There is no kiss in this episode...But this will be one of the BEST and most MEMORABLE episodes ever!!! It is super amazing that two opposites could pretty well enjoy things together..just because of LOVE.. 

This episode just made a clear declaration to all fans: THAT HYUN JOONG and SO MIN have oozing and great CHEMISTRY together!

Credit: as tagged













































       


6 comments:

  1. Kat, I feel exactly like you do!! Ep 6 is one of my faves among the YT webisodes..I've re watched it 5 times already!!!
    Noona D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..agree with u..this ep is cuteness overload..
    i rewatched it for the 3rd times n still couldnt stop laughing especially when hani was feeding seung jo..so hillarious..hehe..and i love their expression so much..did they act or just having a blast together sight seeing?? love it love it LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all they've doing in this ep... Can't stop make me laugh and smile.... Love them much..

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here kathy! You captured our sentiments! Well done!-markii rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang it, why both of them close their lip when kissing in the next preview..that's like the kiss he gave to Jandi(BOF)..it's like they don't want to kiss at all..LOL..come on steamy scene..

    ReplyDelete
  6. He doesn't want to kiss JSM anymore. That's the reason why he closed his lip. Also, he does not want to hurt anymore so many SS501 fans who love him dearly.

    ReplyDelete