FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, November 12, 2010

Live Updates from the Backstage in GZ Asian Games Opening Ceremony:

Reposted from Love贤の小惠 / HYUNBAR
Lovekimhyunjoong.com

-----




At 18:28pm, Hyun Joong reached the backstage punctually
So the backstage has an additional 'mummified person' 
(referring to self, am a wreck of nerves!)
Coz I was really way too excited~
My eyes could not stop looking and staring at Hyun Joong.

The first words out of Hyun Joong's mouth: 
(Mandarin) "Hello everyone 大家好" 
(So comical, the pronunciation's not accurate)
Thereafter codi noona got someone to bring Hyun Joong to change into his costume

I finally recovered and got back to my senses during this little break...
and so I'm posting this for everyone...
It's really quite troublesome to post, everyone, please wait for my messages.
My insides are all full of regret... I didn't get to speak with Hyun Joong... 555...
Must grasp an opportunity later to talk to Hyun Joong...



Hyun Joong's finally out 
Hyun Joong said something again: Oooh~
(Like sighing... OMG, too handsome...)
Then Hyun Joong started his makeup at the makeup station
All the staff were getting ready and making preparation,
nobody's paying any attention to me, and have all gone out.

David Tao (陶喆) is also there, at the side, but he was quite quiet
Only spoke a few words with the makeup artist, but can't hear what he's saying.

Later, my brother called out to me to go over to help
So i was just helping to hold and take the makeup items
I took the chance to say something,
(Korean) "Fans are all waiting for your performance orh"
He said, "Chinese fans are very cute..." 

Then my brother started to fix Hyun Joong's fringe and got me to stand aside
Codi noona was also sitting at the side, so I went over to Cody noona
and told her I really like Hyun Joong very much.
Codi noona jokingly said, "So long as it's a woman, she's bound to like wuri Hyun Joong..."
I said, "Yea, that's right... haha...

And then I'm here, posting this...

3 comments:

  1. i am soooooooooo jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're one lucky girl indeed!..pls stare at KHJ and savor that precious moment for us all Hyunnies..if you could hug him for us, go ahead!..kekekeke..we are all wishing and praying for his great performance there. =)

    ReplyDelete