FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where To Send Letters and Gifts To KIM HYUN JOONG

Dear Hyunnies, 
I am sure you would all like to know where we could reach Kim Hyun Joong. Here is the address, if you are interested to write or send gifts to our cute, adorable, most goodlooking, natural, gorgeous and handsome Leader.


KIM HYUN JOONG
KeyEast Entertainment
6th Floor, American Standard Building
110-1 Samseong-dong
Gangnam-gu, Seoul
135-090 Korea

Tel. 02-3444-200

the official website too that KeyEast created for KHJ

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Is it okay if I ask a question regarding the official website here? I read a post where you said you've joined it.

    Just want to know.. what does it mean by ID CARD Image? Is it the ID CARD for the applicants in our respective countries? I hesitate to join becoz of this requirement since ID card is considered confidential information where I live.

    Let's say I've supplied all the info and got accepted, that's all I need to do to login to the website, right? No more additional requirements?

    Sorry for being a pain, but I dunno who else to ask ^^;;

    Please enlighten us ~~ ..thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of people would send him gifts... almost like stuff straight out of a manga so I'm not really sure you should post stuff like this online because there may be a lot of girls who send stuff and hope for a reply just to get really disappointed.

    ReplyDelete