FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Face Shop Updated Photos

Dear Hyunnies, 
My first encounter of the Face Shop is really very nice. The girls here in the Philippines in Glorietta, Bonifacio High Streets, Rockwell and Shangrila branches are very accomodating especially if they know that you are Leader's fan. Shangrila is the biggest branch so far that I have been to in our country. I have tried their skincare products and they are really excellent and really work. The manager got my contact details and will inform me of Face Shop developments. Please try their products, for the month of October, there are products which have 50 to 60% discount. There are also samples of lotions and soaps while supply is available. Please visit the branch nearest you soon! ^_^ The manager of Face Shop is also a KHJ fan and plans to go to Korea soon too. She was very nice to let me try the products and willingly allowed me to take pictures. Surprisingly, she also watches Playful Kiss thru youtube and I immediately recommended www.viikii.net. 
If you visit the official site of The Face Shop, the site needs to be updated if you want to see Leader's pictures. I was thinking of sharing the site to others so I wrote Face Shop this email...
toCecilia Kiew
dateMon, Oct 18, 2010 at 1:25 PM
subjectRe: 답장 : http://www.thefaceshopen.com/
mailed-by
We are excited to see the pictures of Kim Hyun Joong in your website.
I was thinking of using this site to share more of Leader but anyway I can wait.
There are also other options.
Thank you very much for your reply. 

and immediately I got a reply *_*
2010/10/18 Cecilia Kiew <ceciliajupe@thefaceshop.com>
Thank you for your kind support.
The website is in the process of undergoing a revamp as we are currently moving into a new server domain.
Your kind patience would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you and have a nice day!


Best Regards,
Cecilia Kiew
Overseas Business Dept.
Overseas Marketing Team
Associate

9F, LG GWANGHWAMUN BLDG, 92, SINMUNNO 2-GA, JONGNO-GU, SEOUL 110-062, KOREA
TEL : 82-2-6924-6938       FAX : 82-2-6924-6945
Mobile : 82-10-9838-0924
E-mail : 
ceciliajupe@thefaceshop.com
English: http://www.thefaceshop.com/english
The Face Shop! The Natural Story! Leader always looks goodlooking, so fresh, so natural inspite of his tight schedule! ^_^




2 comments:

  1. kat,are you here in Manila now?...gracia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, she is still in Ilocos, cut-off from circulation due to Typhoon Juan...Hopefully, she will be back soon...I was glad to help her update her blog until she comes back, enjoy!!! ^_^ senga

    ReplyDelete