FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nothing Better Than Oh Ha Ni and Baek Seung Jo

If you are asking for help to get over the PK syndrome, that I am not the right person to come to! I cant get over with it too badly!! And I think it will be very very long before I will ever ever recover! kekeke

Since this sickness is untreated at this time, I looked through fanvideos of our JoNi, HYUNMIN, JOONGMIN, whatever we call them, and I saw great great videos, I might share it with you Kissers, Hyunnies, and HYUNMIN shippers??kekeke


Credits: khj0606.com; bydd110810









So tell me..HOW CAN YOU FORGET????!!!

5 comments:

  1. yes kathy i can't forget them really, super!

    thanks for sharing these vids dear, you're the best!

    rizza

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not tired to watch these videos even if ended a thousand times. i love them. hyunjoong really improved a lot and i'm glad he's changed from aloof guy to bubbly, glowing and happy guy right now. all i want for christmas is to see them personally, crossing my fingers and toes^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rizza: You are always welcome dear!!!

    Anon 7:51: I wish I could see both of them TOGETHER too!!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also very happy that we can keep on watching at www.viikii.net. I download EP5(if I want to recall how SeungJo learned about fun and seeing JoNi watch the musical), EP6(the first real JoNi kiss), EP7(I think this was really the turning point of JoNi love) EP9(for that cute JoNi conversation after the boat ride) EP10(the cute JoNi couple sleeping on the same bed scene) EP14(the intense JoNi kiss in the rain) EP15(hug scene in the house,the proposal,wedding,visiting the cemetery,walking in the park,tickle scene,and of course the honeymoon scene) EP16(the revelation of the registration(harhar)CPR scene,collision scene,hug scene at the resto,and the final scene showing a more loving and supportive SeungJo!^_^ I will always LOVE our JoNi couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how to said .....speechless always keep on watching and already stuck deep in my heart not only Kim Hyun Joong character but Yoon Ji Hoo and Baek Seung Jo too....ememem can't forget about them i am such razy girl ready even my age already 31years old but my feeling and heart hot like 20years old girl hahahhahs LOL....
    THANKS FOR SHARING .....LOPH YA....

    ReplyDelete