FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jung So Min at MBC Section TV Interview

I have viewed this already at DAUM video but God knows how many hours I waited for it to load! So thanks Anonymous for link to the youtube!

So, I am a Jung So Min fan too..I admit it..kekeke..This one's got no subs but she seemed to have talked about calling Hyun Joong Oppa now...Remember the MK cast interview before when So Min called Leader SUNBAE and Leader got shy on it.. So Min said that she isnt use to call Leader OPPA yet...That is why...

And the host seemed to have teased her about the 4% rating of MK...Guess this interview was taken while MK was still filming..

So here it is!

And by the way, she's sooo pretty in here! I love her when her hair is not pony tailed.

Credits: nozomi2006


7 comments:

  1. a fellow commenter had added translations

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello kathy dear!

    much better if someone can translate this vid in english so that we can understand what she's saying! and oh she's calling hj oppa now hehe i'm so happy:-)

    rizza

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's already a translation at the vid! yeah! the interviewer kept teasing her about her puffy eyelids haha so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has a pretty and natural face. I hope she won't undergo plastic surgery in the future like what almost of actresses and idols did. I like her to be khj's girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Id LOVE her to be KHJ's girl too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. weeh they are much closer now! happy me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally adorable like khj!

    ReplyDelete