FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baek Seung Joo and Oh Hani's PASSIONATE KISS

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGNES!!!!!Thank you again for the link!!!!1You just made me happy!!!!What a great way to start the day!!!!!WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits: Playful Kiss Latino America
 (Yes people, Hyun Joong is that famous...even conquering Latin America)



Here is an article from Allkpop:

Actors Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min created a romantic memory in the rain for their drama, “Playful Kiss“.
The show hasn’t been pulling in the best ratings, but that might change for the upcoming episode.
The episode that will air on October 13th will show the two main characters kissing, and the staff on set joked, “They didn’t even mess up. It was really natural.”
Kim Hyun Joong said, “I have had the most kisses with Hani (Jung So Min’s character) this year. I’ve gotten so used to it.” (Kathy's comment:WAHHHHHH!!!!Screams!!)

9 comments:

  1. hi kathy,

    i am late here??hehe woooooooh omo! my best couple finally kiss! so hot arghhh! it hurts, my heart kath will break into pieces helppppp

    as always, thank you for the updates('",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reven,

    I dont know why..I was expecting that my heart will break..but my HEART is SUPER ECSTATIC!!!!

    I am on deep CLOUD NINE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kat, good for you but me right now i'm bleeding huhu though i'm one of the avid fan of them i can't help but a little bit jealous of so min truly! hyunjoong is grown up totally and his a good kisser! i think the actual kiss is very hot and this is an edited one but i enjoy every minute of it hehe crazy me('",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm super screaming to the max...he's used to kissing hani...what will become of me? huhuhu...gracia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reven,

    I dont think this is edited cause this one is from MBC....

    Stop the bleeding!!!!Be ecstatic too like me!!!

    KEKEKE

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come it takes too long to download the video? Did you watch it already? After reading all about the kiss in the rain, watching the anime too. I also feel so happy and anxiously too see it tomorrow...I guess we need to see the details more often hehehe When Leader he is used to kissing SoMin, I think he means that he is already comfortable with the scenes and doesn't feel awkward so he can give his best ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. The feeling is also like the way HaNi felt during thesleepless night SeungJo had in Episode 10 & 11. When HaNi and SeungJo had all the nervous feelings, that is how I feel right now(lunok2 countless times same with HaNis nervous feelings that night) ahahahaha agnes

    ReplyDelete
  8. yah but did they really kiss or was it made by computer????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks real...and naturallll

    ReplyDelete