FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, September 6, 2010

What does JangKi mean??

I have got some inquiries on my messages on the sidebar and on the chatbox below about what does JangKi mean...

I am sorry,I didn't explain it when I have used it a couple of times...My bad..kekeke

JangKi is the short cut of Mischievous Kiss's korean title, Jangnansaraneun Kiss-In short JangKi...Hope I cleared that up..kekeke

And oh, have you seen the messages on the sidebar?To the guest who posted that, hope you can help us on how to vote cause I don't understand chinese...

And purfyom(did I get that right?), thank you for loving the blog!!!Hope you visit more and more and we can chat some time..

To all of my visitors, thank you so much!!! I am truly grateful that you are making this blog of mine, alive. I was actually thinking before I added a traffic feed in my blog if I should end the blog already since I am not sure if I have visitors, but since I see you everyday here, I decided to go on...So,thank you!!!

Kim Hyun Joong, Fighting!!Triple S, Fighting! Hyunnies, Fighting! SS501 Fighting! JangKi, Fighting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Procedures for www.123fans.cn...
    Upon entering site, click on ORANGE box then press until no. reaches to 20 votes, then click on AUTOCLICK at the bottom of the orange box. Votes will run upto 500votes, after that copy letters below the numbers non case sensitive then click on SAVE...characters below the letters mean save. After saving click on Your rating(refresh after update) only if screen asks-located at the top right. Then click on CONTINUE VOTING to go back and proceed with voting. This is very simple, right. Please try also in Internet Explorer and Firefox, only one window per browser. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete