FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Spreading some Positivity


Kim Hyun Joong

You know what?The whole day yesterday,I was feeling really melancholic still for just what happened on the ratings last Wednesday and Thursday. I didn't realize I was just that depress already that's why I ended up sleeping early. But I don't know what happened that when I woke up this morning,I felt energized and held some pretty good positivity in me.

Indeed,depression is contagious so I would like to apologize to all of you,especially to Lynne and Lisa,because I have felt that you got depressed with me as well.I have come to realize that we have to gather some great strength within ourselves in order to get positive energy for every TripleS and Hyunnies all over the world. Though I am not sure if Hyun Joong might hear and read our support, I'd like to assume that whatever we feel,he will feel too. So,let's be strong. I sincerely hope this week will be better for Mischievous Kiss so let's just pray.I guess that is the best thing we can do. I am serious in praying. I even started my novena.kekeke..That is how serious I am. Loving someone,unconditionally...

KHJ Fighting!Hyunnies Fighting!TripleS Fighting!

4 comments:

  1. He's soo cute... I can't believe how handsome he is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello MH!Nice to have you around!

    You can't believe??YOU SHOULD!hehe...He is the only person who can be Handsome,Cute and HOT at the same time!!!

    Love lots,

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy!
    Hahaha ... how is it that both of us share the same feelings almost the same time ne? I am feeling more positive since I got out of bed this morning. And no need to apologize. Feeling as we did was a natural reaction due to our love for KHJ. I agree with you Kat,that we need to stay strong and keep him in our prayers. May the Angels protect him from all things nasty and let him be strong to face whatever challenges that drops by.

    Love ya Kathy!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lynne,

    WAHAHA!!!OMG!!!Maybe we were sisters before?kekeke...We share a lot in common!!!

    We should stay positive and love him no matter what!!!He is strong..And will always be,with US..

    Love ya too Lynne!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete