FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, September 5, 2010

More Screencaps from Ready Action DVD

There are 100 plus photos but I am just uploading some in here...Go check out all of the photos in my Facebook and add me up, ok? You can click my Facebook badge on the sidebar.

Thanks much to elley for all the photos. I am beginning to envy her. Have you noticed?She has all Leader's merchandise???Very rich girl...!

He is soo cute!!!!
Look at those eyes!!!

Leader!!!Can I sleep with you???
I want to eat an ice cream with you, my dear Hyun Joong!
Awww...Love that smile!!!And did I say he just looks like Bae Yoon Joong a lot in the pic???




He is the only person who looks good while toothbrushing!!!

Leader!!!When can I see you again,face to face?!!!


2 comments:

  1. Kathy,
    Me love all your captions for the pictures especially of him brushing his teeth. I enjoyed seeing him eating ice-cream in the vidz ... so yummy... hahaha!
    Try telling him to his face that he is CUTE & wonder how he'll react. I had been thinking of this lately. Don't ask me why ...kekeke. Must be crazy :D

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne,

    Hehehe..Glad you like my caption..keke..He is soo adorable right?haha

    He always dreaded doing cute things right?Well,if he's around girls,he transform into a shy guy so I dont how he'll react..kekke

    We are all CRAZY!!!kekeke

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete