FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

[Pix & Vid] Kim Hyun Joong's Official Korean Website is now open too!

Yey Yey..Yey!!

---








And there's good news that comes with the opening. There's page where foreign fans can join! I'm sure you got excited reading this. ^_^ So click HERE to register.

ow, listen to Hyun Joong's video greeting HERE The URL is lock so I don't think it can be downloaded, k? ^_^

Pix and vids lifted from HERE

--------
Youtube Version



Hello, I'm KimHyunjoong. I'm now in the midst of shooting for drama Playful Kiss.
I will deliver the news to you all about the opening of my official homepage here at the set of shooting for drama.
My latest news will be delivered quickly to all of you through my homepage.
So, Everyone please visit the homepage often
The weather's getting colder these days, so do be careful of flu and the cold
Please be happy today too~
This is KimHyunjoong here, Thank you~~~~

6 comments:

  1. I already signed in...You have been busy Kathy, so many entries in one day *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi agnes,

    Me too!!Yeah...And I apologize for being late with all the updates...Sorry...

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, you are always way ahead of the rest. There are so many who copy from here, did you notice? c: If someone gets info ahead of you, it doesn't matter. It is also how the blog looks like. Its two of you always there first.
    I wish someone would put Eng sub to what Leader said in the video above...You know that picture in a read leather jacket is my favorite pic in this set c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the first message means is that you have made so many blog entries today, in one day so many entries, so many news today, good job *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Agnes!

    Really? I did not notice...kekeke..

    Dont worry, there will be...Let's wait.If only I can understand Korean fluently,then we can sub it right?keke

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agnes,

    Yeah..I actually I understood when I posted my comment already...kekeke


    Kathy

    ReplyDelete