FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Naughty Kiss" Sold To 12 Countries!


OMO!!!!This just made me excited and happy!!!Hope ABS-CBN gets it here in Philippines!And take note: the show was sold for the highest price in Korean drama history!!!!

Credits: Jessica Kim (ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved)

New MBC TV series "Naughty Kiss" starring popular singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong, was sold to 12 countries around the world ahead of going on air early this month, according to the show's producer Group 8 on Wednesday.

Park Rae-hyun, in charge of the PR & Promotions team at Group 8, told 10Asia that the series was sold to several nations including Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, the Philippines and the United States for a total four billion won, equivalent to about 3.4 million dollars.

In a couple of the countries, such as Thailand and the 
Philippines, the show was sold for the highest price in Korean drama history.

The show has also already been set to air twice a week on cable music channel Mnet Japan starting December although additional details have yet to be set.

Directed by Hwang In-roi, Kim and actress Jung So-min star in the show based on Japanese comic series "Itazura na Kiss."

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I am so happy that its ABSCBN...and I am happy that you were able to modify your blog kekeke Who taught you? Oh I am typing kekeke hahaha I can't believe it...I logged out! agnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agnes,

    OH NO!Its not confirmed yet if it's ABSCBN.I just really hope its them..Cross fingers!

    Who taught me?Well,man's best friend:GOOGLE.kekeke...I asked google and it helped me.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is it kathy! waaaaaahhhh soooo excited & i'm very happy on this news..low rating????nevermind at all^____^^ sooo excited tomorrow's episode for the real kiss!!!! go go hyunjoong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reven,

    I was sooo shocked to see the preview!!WAH WAH WAH!!!

    ReplyDelete