FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, September 3, 2010

My Frustration

First of all, I'd like to ask for your permission if I can voice out my feelings here, ok?
....
...
Ok, I think you all allow me...

First of all, when Episode 1 came out with low ratings, you all know how I felt right. I was deeply depressed. Before last night's episode aired, I prayed hard that it would get high even from 3 to 6 or maybe 5. However, based from the ratings yeterday, it only went up .2 notches making it 3.7%. Honestly??? I am not depressed anymore. I am beginning to get frustrated.

Episode 2 was soo much better than the first one. And I think most would agree with me. We all get it. I just dont know what happened that Korean fans aren't supporting Leader's drama there. Well, I am not saying that Korean fans aren't supportive. It's just that, "WHAT HAPPENED?"

More than any fans in the world, Korean fans are the luckiest. You know why, right? I don't want to think this way, but I had this thought that maybe, I said MAYBE Korean TS got mad, or maybe felt bad about Leader being the first one to transfer to another company that they are not supportive of this drama. I don't know. Let me repeat that I just thought of this. I am not accusing anybody.

From the first two episodes of Playful Kiss, we have been seeing so much airtime of Oh Hani. Always Oh Hani. I dont hate Jung So Min. In fact, I like her face. I like her personality. It's just that, from the reviews, she had been getting all the attention despite the low ratings of the drama. It is because you always see her in the screen. Seldom do I see Leader. She is beginning to overshadow Leader. And that's one of my fears having watched the Taiwan version.

This post only boils to one conclusion: I want to see more Baek Sung Joo. I am guessing this will be the reason for Playful Kiss's success...Most audiences want to watch Playful Kiss because of Kim Hyun Joong. If Korean audiences will see more Oh Hani than Seung Jo, would they care to watch??? I don't think so.

This is just my opinion my dear visitors. I hope you understand and not bash me for this. I just want the best for my dear Hyun Joong and I know you do too. You can leave your comment and I will sincerely accept and answer it whatever it may be.

Hyunnies Fighting! Kim Hyun Joong, Fighting!

2 comments:

  1. hi there ms kathy you know i also thought about that, that maybe some got angry towards him 'coz he's the first one who moved out of the group or he's the reason why five of them separated suddenly and everyone is having their own solo activities and because of my frustrations and anger would you believe i even thought that maybe its rigged by powerful people behind his former DSP boss 'coz i understand he's got quite some connections. really i just don't know what to think anymore and i'm just soooooo sad for leader 'coz i know this is very very important to him since it is his first project under KE and that he really wanted it tobe a success.sorry ms kathy for ranting here, i'm just so sad for him and just don't know why it didn't appeal to viewers and to endure this pressure and humiliation, he's got to endure all those nasty and rude comments about his acting, really really heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    No need to apologize to me...I am glad that someone got the same thoughts as mine. Wow..I never thought about that one from DSP though...That would be so bad if that is really the case. I am feeling really really sad about this because this means a lot to Leader. Imagine how he is feeling right now..This is his first project at Keyeast and many of his fans weren't there...Aww...I dont know what to say anymore...

    ReplyDelete