FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, September 3, 2010

Details on First Love Story Making DVD

I am so excited to have this on my hands...

---
Credits to kim-hyunjoong.com + (English translation) miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.comm




Price: 3,990yen (tax inclusive) + Delivery Fee 600yen
Contents
1) 1 DVD Making Story (around 60mins)
2) 12 Original Postcards
※Subtitles/Japanese
※Full of treasured footages, NG scenes at Bali and Lake Hamana.

Payment Method: Bank Transfer
Application Period: First Pre-order 4th September 2010 (Saturday) 18:00~ 30th September 2010 18:00
Application via form online
-------------------------------------------------
First Pre-order Premium: 1 Live Photo as present!!
※Login code will also be given to those who purchased the Making DVD to access to the members page.
Things to Note
※No cancellation after transfer of money.
※Not available to send overseas.
※Multiple quantity purchase is available for one application.

Delivery: In regards to the delivery of the item, it is sent out by the sales management company in Korea .

Scheduled Sales Date: End December 2010
Enquiries
KJ-net URL : http://www.kj-net.jp
Email: info@kj-net.jp

DVD & PhotoBook Photography/Editing: TWO & PARTNERS
Sponsors: Magna Resort / Sen No Hana / FLOWERS & SWEETS Kilfy
Production Year/Company: 2010 Japan

4 comments:

  1. Yo Kat!
    This 1st Love Story is not available to oversea fans right? Kekeke ... me want this too. I love DVDs than photo books but without English subtitles which is the only drawback. When are you gonna buy this whole set muh?

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne,

    Yeah this isn't available for overseas fans yet so I am kinda relieved...haha..At least I dont feel burdened to buy it straight ahead..haha

    I dont know what to do...haha...I love everything with Hyun Joong on it...Though I also prefer DVDs than photobook.But Ready Action has soo much photos in it!And with the korean version soon to arrive,OMG, I dont know what to do.

    But I am so dedicated in buying this. I will definitely buy.Should I already preorder?Cause I haven't...kekeke

    Lovelots,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat,
    Just buy what you can afford 1st. Yup, agree with you. Ready, Action got lotsa photos with personal captions by one sweetheart ... kekeke

    Understand how you feel about him. Wanna share this piece Myoce wrote. Very nice ...
    http://dazedbylife.blogspot.com/2010/08/and-there-was-this-angelwho-trippedand.html

    Hugs,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne,

    Saw it through twitter by the link you gave me...Very very nice!!

    I have decided to buy First Love Story first before buying Ready Action. Even if FLS is more expensive...Since it has more recent pics of Leader...

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete