FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jung So Min Selca Photos

OMG.I can't believe it. I like both of them together!...Is this for real???Im jealous but dang! They look good together!


Credit as labeled/nate+ Cheezeemelt and Ode for the English translation


-----


Hello, I'm the actress Jung Somin. It seems like 2010 has become the unforgettable one year to me. After receiving much love as Hong Mone from SBS Bad Guy, I took on the role as Oh Hani in Playful Kiss. I already used to like watching Hwang Inroi PD nim's works, this time we are able to work together, I really feel so honoured.



Because the ages of most of our casts are similar and close, we joke often at the shooting set and also share many little chats as we shoot under such a friendly atmosphere. I still have much room for improvement as I'm still a newbie; From my partner Kim Hyunjoong-ssi to my father in the drama Kang Namgil sunbaenim, they have given me lots of help, I really feel so grateful to them.


Only last year, the matters which I couldn't even bear to think of has now happened as a part of my daily life, until now I still find it hard to believe. My daily life that is like this dream will now be revealed to you guys.




 'ttan ttan ttan~' I hold a wedding with Hyun Joong. Is it finally Ha-ni's unrequited love came true and get married with Seung-Jo in drama? In point of fact, it is just an imaginary marriage. It's my first wedding dress after I debut. How about this? How was it?



When I wear school uniform, I clicked the shutter! I shoot scenes with hyunjoong a lot of times because Hani and Seung-Jo live together and attending the same school. In this drama, hyunjoong's character is picky. but he is gentle and friendly. 



The three musketeers in the drama who are always with me.^^ If you see Yunhwa unnie (middle) and Seungah-unnie acting it out comically at the shooting set, your smile will surface for sure. Especially Yunhwa-unnie as a gag-woman, she's always in charge as the mood-maker at the shooting set.



Lee Taesung-ssi whose role is 'tough guy' Bong Jungu who loves Hani single-heartedly. In the drama, he who shows his so strong Busan accent, and that one strand of permed fringe is so strong-impressioned, isn't it? His synchronization with that character in the original Japanese manga is 100%. I really give it to him! I admit!


Our teacher who has been suffering because of the country pumpkin Hani. An affectionate shot with Hwang Hyo-eun sunbaenim!

6 comments:

  1. 1st & 2nd: i'm very happy to see khj & jsm having a good chemistry. it seems they're not awkward to each other anymore..sad for the rating last night but i don't mind anymore since already heard PK sold out to 12 countries...i don't understand the korea's rating. all i know that PK is a world talk before the first airing & until now PK is on the top concern of domistic and international viewers..i still pray for the increase rating until the end of the drama. mk fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reven,

    This is actually the first week that I really didnt care.Like Totally,I DONT CARE about the rating cause PK is doing great in other fields. And I believe God has made this to make Hyun Joong even bigger!

    Though I am still hoping for MK's rating in Korea to get better. !So let's still enjoy the drama and have fun!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koreans maybe too serious people, we enjoy dramas that make us laugh and smile a lot. Yes, to me it really doesn't matter anymore. But I hope the cast are alright especially Kim Hyun Joong *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. International ratings still counting! Going UP! GOING UP! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love JSM's pictures...so they just shot ep 5 and 6 last week based on the dates...me too, i dnt care about the ratings anymore...grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaaa.. oh ha ni chincha nipuda..

    ReplyDelete