FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, July 30, 2010

What I felt when Leader left DSP


I have to admit. When Leader left DSP, I cried. REALLY HARD. I know I am not alone. Since many of my TS friends did too. As you all know, I am a Hyun Joong super fan. But because he is SS501's leader, I have loved the group as well, because I know he loved it too.So when he left DSP, I was super sad. I began to ask myself, "Why Leader?What made you decide?What will happen to SS501?" Don't get me wrong. That is never doubting. I cried because I feared the future. I feared every single bashing Leader would get. Cause he got hurt really bas before. Remember the President thing?

I have felt before that his meeting with Bae Yoon Joong the first time before was for something. But I never made a big deal out of it since we don't want to entertain those rumors at that time. But after Leader came here at Manila, he met with BYJ again. That was the time I really felt, it is REALLY SOMETHING. 

The week the news came out, I have never gotten over the fact that Leader was just here and saw him face to face. I am crying since I missed him a lot. And then days after, the news came out. And continuous shedding of tears clouded my eyes. 

I did not open my laptop for days. Cause I don't want to see any comments I am not prepared to see. Finally, after days, I opened my laptop.To my expectations, many hated him. Many said bad things about him. "Plastic" "Betrayer". A lot of bad things. I cried more.

What made me become the positive person right now? One reason. I chose to BELIEVE. I know it is vague, right? But it is the only reason I can give you. I believe that Leader has his own reasons of leaving. I believe that it was hard for him to leave DSP, but he had to make a decision. I believe Jung Min, Hyung Joon, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong believed in each other. And I believe that THEY WILL NOT DISBAND. THEY WILL PURSUE SOLO CAREERS. 

I love Leader so much. Before I became a TripleS, I am a Kim Hyun Joong fan. And I choose to be that person forever. I will support him forever. I will support his SS501 members forever, cause I know that he loves the group the way he loved his fans so much. Forever and Ever. 

Be Strong Kim Hyun Joong! Fighting! Saranghae!

No comments:

Post a Comment